Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yesterday I finished my first week of classes.  I only have them Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  I am taking Italian language, current trends in Italian cuisine, social psychology, drawing composition, and art history.  All of the classes seem like they are going to be very interesting.  In my cooking class yesterday our teacher took us on a mini field trip to the local market.  She showed us how to get all the freshest food from there and which types of fruits and vegetables are the ones to get during the winter season for the best tasting meal.  It was also my first encounter with the gypsies that everyone is warned about while in Italy.  My class was surrounding our teacher as she was explaining to us us about the chickens and rabbits (picuted above) and stopped what she was saying to tell us all to watch our bags for the gypsies that were walking back and fourth multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment